COVID-19 Safety Precautions During Your Visit!
- The number of participants of the tour is limited in order to avoid the accumulation of a large number of people
- Face masks required for travelers in public places as well as required for guides
- All surfaces are regularly treated with antiseptics and guides wash their hands regularly
- Provided contactless payments for tips and add-ons
- Face masks and hand sanitizers provided to travelers
- Regular temperature checks for staff and social distancing applied throughout the entire experience
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Program of The Day
We will sail through the very "soul" of Istanbul during our tour, at the place where two continents meet-the Asian and European parts. You will discover the Bosphorus Strait's extraordinary beauty - the sultan's palaces, picturesque bridges, and the extraordinary atmosphere of the city.
We will pass by such sights as the City Walls of Constantinople, which are 5,630 meters long and were built to protect Constantinople from the barbarians under Emperor Theodosius II.
Our tour will also visit the famous Egyptian bazaar - the air here is full of cardamom, cinnamon, mint, and saffron-a real oriental market. It is worth noting that you will not be able to go in and quickly run through the bazaar. A visit to such a grand center can take an entire day. This place has incredible gravity. And of course our program includes the most famous bay of the world, on whose shore our city was built - Istanbul (at that time Byzantium, and then Constantinople) - Golden Horn Bay.
Places to Visit
Below is a complete list of the places we will visit.
- Egyptian Bazaarр
- Boat trip along the Bosphorus Strait
- Golden Horn
- Rumeli Hisar
What is Included in The Price?
Included in the price of the tour:
- Entrance tickets to museums
- Professional guide
- Free service from / to the hotel
- Availability of air conditioning in the service car
- TURSAB insurance, which covers the costs of services accepted and performed by a travel agency
- Drinks for lunch
- Additional Tips
Quarantine or a disguise? We know that there is something to watch out for. Be sure to read the local regulations to be aware of all the travel requirements before you set off. What can you expect during your visit.
English Speaking Local Guide
Your tours and excursions will be conducted by licensed local guides in English. This is traditionally the best option, since only local guides are be able to immerse you in the local culture and history.
You can pay on arrival or online. In addition, if you change your mind, you can always cancel the tour or excursion for free 24 hours before the start. No additional or hidden fees are applied.
Bosphorus Cruise Don't want to comment on?