COVID-19 Safety Precautions During Your Visit!
- The number of participants of the tour is limited in order to avoid the accumulation of a large number of people
- Face masks required for travelers in public places as well as required for guides
- All surfaces are regularly treated with antiseptics and guides wash their hands regularly
- Provided contactless payments for tips and add-ons
- Face masks and hand sanitizers provided to travelers
- Regular temperature checks for staff and social distancing applied throughout the entire experience
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Program of The Day
Get to know the unique creations of Byzantine architects. We will visit the Hippodrome during our tour - it was the center of life in Byzantium, where residents gathered for various purposes for 1000 years!
The Constantinople Hippodrome
The Constantinople Hippodrome was once one of the most magnificent structures in the city. The construction start time is considered to be 203. Today there are not many reminders of the Circus Maximus. Among them are the Serpent Column, the obelisks of Theodosius and Egyptian, as well as the vast square itself, called the Hippodrome (today - Sultanahmet Square)
Next, we will enter one of the largest religious complexes in Istanbul-the Blue Mosque, consisting of 6 minarets. It was built in honor of Ahmed Sultan back in the 19th century and was the main pilgrimage point. Of course, such a unique creation of Byzantine architects as the Hagia Sophia - a world-famous cultural monument-will not remain without attention.
Hagia Sophia is the main attraction of the former Constantinople. Entering the main hall, one cannot but admire the genius of the architects.Hagia Sophia has a younger, or rather, an older sister - the Byzantine Church of Sergius and Bacchus, which the Turks call Little Hagia Sophia.
We will then go to the most colorful closed market - the Grand Bazaar-consisting of more than 4,000 shops. You can find products for every taste - antiques, jewelry, gold, carpets, leather goods, and souvenirs are selling here.
Non-working hours! Blue Mosque closed during Friday prayers, Hagia Sophia closed on Mondays, Grand Bazaar closed on Sundays, Topkapi Palace closed on Tuesdays.
Important! If the Hagia Sophia is closed on Mondays, we replace it with the Basilica Cistern.
Places to Visit
Below is a complete list of the places we will visit.
- Blue Mosque
- Hagia Sophia
- Grand Bazaar
What is Included in The Price?
Included in the price of the tour:
- Entrance tickets to museums
- Professional guide
- Free service from / to the hotel
- Availability of air conditioning in the service car
- TURSAB insurance that covers the costs of services accepted and performed by the travel agency
- Drinks for lunch
- Additional tips
Quarantine or a disguise? We know that there is something to watch out for. Be sure to read the local regulations to be aware of all the travel requirements before you set off. What can you expect during your visit.
English Speaking Local Guide
Your tours and excursions will be conducted by licensed local guides in English. This is traditionally the best option, since only local guides are be able to immerse you in the local culture and history.
You can pay on arrival or online. In addition, if you change your mind, you can always cancel the tour or excursion for free 24 hours before the start. No additional or hidden fees are applied.
Byzantine Ruins Don't want to comment on?