Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Hippodrome use to be a center of sport activities in Constantinople, capital of the Byzantine empire, today named Sultanahmet Meydani, with its four monuments; The German Fountain of Wihelm 11, Egyptian Obelisk, Serpentine Column(Spiral Column).
Blue Mosque or Sultanahmet Mosque was Built by the architect Mimar Sedefkar Mehmet aga. Until 19th century was the traditional point for the pilgrimage to Mecca.
Hagia Sophia Museum was and still the best known Christian church in Turkey, one of the greatest marvels of architecture, which was constructed as a basilica in the 6th century by Emperor Justinian.
Grand Covered Bazaar is the most attractive shopping centre in the world, with nearly 4000 shops, selling antique, jewellery, gold, carpets, leather wear and souvenirs.
Pick up from the hotel and at the end of the tour drive back to your hotel.
Places to be visited:
• Hagia Sophia Museum
• Blue Mosque
• Hippodrome Square
• Grand Bazaar
• Museum entrance fees mentioned on the itinerary
• Professional Guidance
• Free pick up and drop off service from your hotel
• Transportation with A/C vehicles
• Donations to the Mosques
• TURSAB insurance, which covers the costs of services accepted and committed by the travel agency
• Optional Gratuities
- Hagia Sophia is closed on Monday (From on October 1. to on March 31.) but Replaced with Underground Cistern.
- Blue Mosque is closed on Friday because of Friday prayers / No replacement.
- Grand Covered Bazaar is closed on Sunday but replaced with the Handicraft Store.