Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Program of The Day
We will start our acquaintance with the city with the most "non-Turkish" residence of Istanbul; it was created in order to compete in pomp with the best palaces of European rulers.
It was here that the founder, the first president of Turkey, Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, lived and died. This palace has a Royal courtyard, which we will also walkthrough. It is a picturesque courtyard with a magnificent view of the palace and the Bosphorus Strait.
Also here is the Mosque of Bezmi Alem Walide Sultan-it was built in honor of Bezmi Alem Walide Sultan. On the palace territory, there is a Clock Tower built in 1895 and has a height of 27 meters. The clock on the tower is still running.
Places to Visit
Below is a complete list of the places we will visit.
- Dolmabahce Palace
- Golden Horn
- Royal Courtyard
- Bezmi Alem Walide Sultan Mosque
- Clock Tower
What is Included in The Price?
Included in the price of the tour:
- Entrance tickets to museums
- Professional guide
- Free service from / to the hotel
- Availability of air conditioning in the service car
- Boat trip on the Bosphorus
- TURSAB insurance, which covers the costs of services accepted and performed by a travel agency
- Drinks for lunch
- Additional tips