COVID-19 Safety Precautions During Your Visit!
- The number of participants of the tour is limited in order to avoid the accumulation of a large number of people
- Face masks required for travelers in public places as well as required for guides
- All surfaces are regularly treated with antiseptics and guides wash their hands regularly
- Provided contactless payments for tips and add-ons
- Face masks and hand sanitizers provided to travelers
- Regular temperature checks for staff and social distancing applied throughout the entire experience
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Program of The Day
We will start our day with an introduction to the most" non-Turkish " residence in Istanbul; it was created in order to compete in pomp with the best palaces of European rulers. It was here that the founder, the first president of Turkey, Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, lived and died.
This palace has a Royal courtyard, which we will also walkthrough. It is a picturesque courtyard with a magnificent view of the palace and the Bosphorus Strait. The uniqueness of this building lies in the fact that it was built in a completely uncharacteristic Baroque style for Turkish architecture.
Also here is the Mosque of Bezmi Alem Walide Sultan-it was built in honor of Bezmi Alem Walide Sultan. On the palace territory, there is a Clock Tower built in 1895 and has a height of 27 meters. The clock on the tower is still running.
Clock Tower- Located between Dolmabahce Palace and Dolmabahce Mosque. It is only ten minutes walk distance from Kabataş tram and funicular stations.
Places to Visit
Below is a complete list of the places we will visit.
- Dolmabahce Palace
- Royal Courtyard
- Golden Horn
- Clock Tower
- Spice Bazaar
- Bezmi Alem Walide Sultan Mosque
What is Included in The Price?
Included in the price of the tour:
- Entrance tickets to museum
- Professional guide
- Free service from / to the hotel
- Availability of air conditioning in the service car
- TURSAB insurance, which covers the costs of services accepted and performed by a travel agency
Quarantine or a disguise? We know that there is something to watch out for. Be sure to read the local regulations to be aware of all the travel requirements before you set off. What can you expect during your visit.
English Speaking Local Guide
Your tours and excursions will be conducted by licensed local guides in English. This is traditionally the best option, since only local guides are be able to immerse you in the local culture and history.
You can pay on arrival or online. In addition, if you change your mind, you can always cancel the tour or excursion for free 24 hours before the start. No additional or hidden fees are applied.
Dolmabahce Palace and Bosphorus tour Don't want to comment on?