COVID-19 Safety Precautions During Your Visit!
- The number of participants of the tour is limited in order to avoid the accumulation of a large number of people
- Face masks required for travelers in public places as well as required for guides
- All surfaces are regularly treated with antiseptics and guides wash their hands regularly
- Provided contactless payments for tips and add-ons
- Face masks and hand sanitizers provided to travelers
- Regular temperature checks for staff and social distancing applied throughout the entire experience
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Program of The Day
Our tour will start with a trip to Gallipoli, where you will visit 11 famous points, the fighting's main historical sites. Visit Nek and Chunuk Bair's battlefields, where experienced guides will bring the war scenes to life in front of you.
There are also many monuments and memorials to the fallen soldiers here. After that, we will go to Canakkale to visit the southern sector (Helles).
Gallipoli- famous for its dark military history, as well as beautiful landscapes and beaches. Impressive battlefield memorials and cemeteries from the First World War are scattered throughout the peninsula.
Anzac Bay is a bay on the Gallipoli peninsula in Turkey. it is known after the landing of parts of the ANZAC corps here during the Dardanelles operation of the First World War.
Australian Lone Pine Memorial
The Lone Pine was a lone tree on the Gallipoli Peninsula in Turkey, the site of the Battle of the Lone Pine in 1915.
Pine trees planted as a memorial to Australian and New Zealand soldiers who fought at Gallipoli
Chunuk Bair Memorial
Places to Visit
Below is a complete list of the places we will visit.
- ANZAC Cove
- Australian Lone Pine Memorial
- Chunuk Bair Memorial
What is Included in The Price?
Included in the price of the tour:
- Entrance tickets to museums
- Professional guide
- Availability of air conditioning in the service car
- Drinks for lunch
- Additional tips
Quarantine or a disguise? We know that there is something to watch out for. Be sure to read the local regulations to be aware of all the travel requirements before you set off. What can you expect during your visit.
English Speaking Local Guide
Your tours and excursions will be conducted by licensed local guides in English. This is traditionally the best option, since only local guides are be able to immerse you in the local culture and history.
You can pay on arrival or online. In addition, if you change your mind, you can always cancel the tour or excursion for free 24 hours before the start. No additional or hidden fees are applied.
Gallipoli Don't want to comment on?