Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Program of The Day
Travel to the first capital of the Ottoman Empire. This city is also called the Green City; it is famous for its richness of parks and gardens.
Visit the local attractions - the Green Mosque and the Tomb. But even this is not the end, because the city has an actual ski resort over him -Mount Uludag-a famous center of winter sports. There you will go by cable car.
Important information! The cable car (teleferik) is not working due to weather conditions. If you want to go skiing, you can take a minibus from the restaurant to the slopes.
You will also visit the village of Incaya, famous for the oldest plane tree (610 years old). You will have free time for walking, jeep safari, try local roasted chestnuts.
Back to Bursa, you will also take the cable car, where you can enjoy a breathtaking panoramic view of the city.
Places to Visit
Below is a complete list of the places we will visit.
- Green Dream and Green Mausoleum
- Silk market
- Mount Uludag
- Turkish lunch
- Cable car
What is Included in The Price?
Included in the price of the tour:
- Entrance tickets to museums
- Cable car tickets
- Professional guide
- Free service from / to the hotel
- Lunch (you can choose shish kebab, chicken, beef, sweets such as baklava and other delicious traditional Turkish dishes)
- Availability of air conditioning in the service car
- TURSAB insurance that covers the costs of services accepted and performed by the travel agency
- Drinks for lunch
- Additional tips