COVID-19 Safety Precautions During Your Visit!
- The number of participants of the tour is limited in order to avoid the accumulation of a large number of people
- Face masks required for travelers in public places as well as required for guides
- All surfaces are regularly treated with antiseptics and guides wash their hands regularly
- Provided contactless payments for tips and add-ons
- Face masks and hand sanitizers provided to travelers
- Regular temperature checks for staff and social distancing applied throughout the entire experience
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Program of The Day
Let's start our tour of Troy - a place of heroic battles, famous for the legend of Trojan horse, which has survived to this day and is now a representation of that war.
According to the myths of ancient worlds, the locals took the horse for a gift, unaware of the trap, because inside it were hiding Spartan soldiers who attacked the city.
The cause of the conflict was the abduction of Helen by Paris. She was the wife of King Menelaus. Elena's father could not decide to marry her off. Then he decided that the girl herself chose her husband. all the suitors swore not to pursue her.
Important! The tour ends in Canakkale. 17:45-departure to Istanbul.
Places to Visit
Below is a complete list of the places we will visit.
- Trojan Horse
- Helen of Troy
- Trojan Wars
- 3700-year-old city walls
- Houses of Troy I, 3000 BC-2500 BC
- Odeon (Concert Hall)
- Buleterium (Senate Building)
- Remains of various cities from Troy I to Troy IX
- Ongoing excavations
What is Included in The Price?
Included in the price of the tour:
- Entrance tickets to museums
- Lunch at Eceabat Maydos Restaurant and Bar
- Professional guide
- Availability of air conditioning in the service car
Quarantine or a disguise? We know that there is something to watch out for. Be sure to read the local regulations to be aware of all the travel requirements before you set off. What can you expect during your visit.
English Speaking Local Guide
Your tours and excursions will be conducted by licensed local guides in English. This is traditionally the best option, since only local guides are be able to immerse you in the local culture and history.
You can pay on arrival or online. In addition, if you change your mind, you can always cancel the tour or excursion for free 24 hours before the start. No additional or hidden fees are applied.
Touch History of Troy Don't want to comment on?