COVID-19 Safety Precautions During Your Visit!
- The number of participants of the tour is limited in order to avoid the accumulation of a large number of people
- Face masks required for travelers in public places as well as required for guides
- All surfaces are regularly treated with antiseptics and guides wash their hands regularly
- Provided contactless payments for tips and add-ons
- Face masks and hand sanitizers provided to travelers
- Regular temperature checks for staff and social distancing applied throughout the entire experience
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Ihlara Valley is a canyon with a depth of about 100 meters and about 10 km. length. Ihlara Valley is a rocky settlement area that hosted an extreme monastery life between 4th to 13th centuries. Located about 85 km. from Goreme.
After you’ll see the famous Belisirma village.
Also you may see the famous Selime Monastery that was one of the biggest and most fascinating religious settlements in Cappadocia.
The Monastery was carved into the rock by monks in the 13th century.
After lunch-return to Istanbul.
Places to Visit
Below is a complete list of the places we will visit.
- Ihlara Valley
- Belisirma Village
- Selime Monastery
- Pigeon Valley
- Onyx Valuable Stones Workshop
What is Included in The Price?
Included in the price of the tour:
- Entrance tickets to museums
- Professional guide
- Free service from / to the hotel
- Availability of air conditioning in the service car
- TURSAB insurance, which covers the costs of services accepted and performed by a travel agency
- Drinks for lunch
- Additional Tips
This is Multi Day Group Tour
Quarantine or a disguise? We know that there is something to watch out for. Be sure to read the local regulations to be aware of all the travel requirements before you set off. What can you expect during your visit.
English Speaking Local Guide
Your tours and excursions will be conducted by licensed local guides in English. This is traditionally the best option, since only local guides are be able to immerse you in the local culture and history.
You can pay on arrival or online. In addition, if you change your mind, you can always cancel the tour or excursion for free 24 hours before the start. No additional or hidden fees are applied.
Cappadocia Green Tour Don't want to comment on?