Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Ihlara Valley is a canyon with a depth of about 100 meters and about 10 km. length. Ihlara Valley is a rocky settlement area that hosted an extreme monastery life between 4th to 13th centuries. Located about 85 km. from Goreme.
After you’ll see the famous Belisirma village.
Also you may see the famous Selime Monastery that was one of the biggest and most fascinating religious settlements in Cappadocia.
The Monastery was carved into the rock by monks in the 13th century.
After lunch-return to Istanbul.
Places to Visit
Below is a complete list of the places we will visit.
- Ihlara Valley
- Belisirma Village
- Selime Monastery
- Pigeon Valley
- Onyx Valuable Stones Workshop
What is Included in The Price?
Included in the price of the tour:
- Entrance tickets to museums
- Professional guide
- Free service from / to the hotel
- Availability of air conditioning in the service car
- TURSAB insurance, which covers the costs of services accepted and performed by a travel agency
- Drinks for lunch
- Additional Tips