Last Update: January 15, 2021
1. The user has the right to receive operational information about the availability of tours, the cost of tours offered for sale by tour operators, according to the search parameters that he uses for searching.
2. The user has the right to access any materials that are posted on MyStambul.com.
3. The user must do not take any actions that will lead to a malfunction of MyStambul.com.
The Administration of MyStambul.com
1. MyStambul.com administration is not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided by third-party partners, namely, the included services, the description of hotels, as well as any other information that the user receives on MyStambul.com.
2. The administration has the right to refuse to register a new user without explanation, including the account that was previously deleted for violating the terms of this agreement, block or delete the user account.
3. The administration has the right to bring to the attention of users information about services provided by third parties, including by sending e-mail, placing banners, links on MyStambul.com pages, and in any other way.
1. Any losses that the User may incur in the event of intentional or negligent violation of any provision of this Agreement, as well as due to the user's interaction with other partners of MyStambul.com (advertisers-travel agencies, tour operators that provide information about tours that are displayed in search results on MyStambul.com), MyStambul.com Administration will not be reimbursed.
2. MyStambul.com administration is not responsible for:
- Delays or failures in the process of performing an operation caused by force majeure, as well as any case of problems in telecommunications, computer, electrical and other related systems.
- Proper functioning of MyStambul.com, if the User does not have the necessary technical means to use it, and also does not assume any obligations to provide users with such means.
Violation of the Terms of the User Agreement
1. MyStambul.com administration has the right to disclose information collected about the User of MyStambul.com, if disclosure is necessary in connection with an investigation or complaint regarding the misuse of MyStambul.com, or to identify (identify) a User who may violate or interfere with the operation of MyStambul.com or violate the rights of other users of MyStambul.com.
2. MyStambul.com administration has the right to disclose information about the User in order to comply with current legislation or court decisions, ensure compliance with the terms of this Agreement, and protect the rights or safety of other Users.
3. MyStambul.com administration has the right to disclose information about the User if the current legislation of Turkey requires or allows such disclosure.
MyStambul.com administration does not accept counter offers from the User regarding changes to this User agreement.