COVID-19 Safety Precautions During Your Visit!
- The number of participants of the tour is limited in order to avoid the accumulation of a large number of people
- Face masks required for travelers in public places as well as required for guides
- All surfaces are regularly treated with antiseptics and guides wash their hands regularly
- Provided contactless payments for tips and add-ons
- Face masks and hand sanitizers provided to travelers
- Regular temperature checks for staff and social distancing applied throughout the entire experience
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Program of The Day
We will sail through the very "soul" of Istanbul during our tour, at the place where two continents meet-the Asian and European parts. You will discover the Bosphorus Strait's extraordinary beauty - the sultan's palaces, picturesque bridges, and the extraordinary atmosphere of the city.
Our tour will continue in the summer residence of the sultans themselves - in the Beylerbey Palace - a palace of the mid-XIX century. This gateway to Asia, once a Greek colony, and then a haven for people from different parts of the Mediterranean and the Middle East, for thousands of years served as an active transport hub with many routes.
To admire the city as if it is in the palm of your hand will help us Chamlija Hill-this is the highest point of the Asian part of Istanbul, its height is 263 meters. The views from there are definitely worth it! There is a beautiful park on the hill and tulips are blooming.
Non-working hours! Beylerbey Palace is closed on Mondays.
Important! On Mondays and Tuesdays, the Beylerbey Palace is replaced by the Chora Monastery (Kariye Museum).
Places to Visit
Below is a complete list of the places we will visit:
- Bosphorus Strait
- Beylerbey Palace
- Camlica Hill
What is Included in The Price?
Included in the price of the tour:
- Entrance tickets to museums
- Professional guide
- Free service from / to the hotel
- Availability of air conditioning in the service car
- Boat trip on the Bosphorus
- TURSAB insurance, which covers the costs of services accepted and performed by a travel agency
Quarantine or a disguise? We know that there is something to watch out for. Be sure to read the local regulations to be aware of all the travel requirements before you set off. What can you expect during your visit.
English Speaking Local Guide
Your tours and excursions will be conducted by licensed local guides in English. This is traditionally the best option, since only local guides are be able to immerse you in the local culture and history.
You can pay on arrival or online. In addition, if you change your mind, you can always cancel the tour or excursion for free 24 hours before the start. No additional or hidden fees are applied.
Beylerbeyi Palace and Two Continents Don't want to comment on?