COVID-19 Safety Precautions During Your Visit!
- The number of participants of the tour is limited in order to avoid the accumulation of a large number of people
- Face masks required for travelers in public places as well as required for guides
- All surfaces are regularly treated with antiseptics and guides wash their hands regularly
- Provided contactless payments for tips and add-ons
- Face masks and hand sanitizers provided to travelers
- Regular temperature checks for staff and social distancing applied throughout the entire experience
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Ephesus is also famous for its rich history because some artifacts dating back to the Stone Age. The library of Celsius (survived the fire, but the facade has survived to this day), the theater, and the pearl of this city is the temple of Artemis.
The theater, which seats almost 24,000 people, is the largest in Asia Minor. It was the first structure that was seen by travelers who came from the sea.
The House of the Virgin Mary
The House of the Virgin Mary - in those years, Christianity was forbidden, so St. John, who was one of the leading founders of Christianity, built an entire shelter for the Virgin Mary, where she spent her whole life and her last days.
Places to Visit
Below is a complete list of the places we will visit.
- Temple of Artemis
- Library of Celsius
- Fountain of Trajan
- House of the Virgin Mary
What is Included in The Price?
Included in the price of the tour:
- Entrance tickets to museums
- Professional guide
- Free service from / to the hotel
- Availability of air conditioning in the service car
- TURSAB insurance, which covers the costs of services accepted and performed by a travel agency
- Drinks for lunch
- Additional Tips
Quarantine or a disguise? We know that there is something to watch out for. Be sure to read the local regulations to be aware of all the travel requirements before you set off. What can you expect during your visit.
English Speaking Local Guide
Your tours and excursions will be conducted by licensed local guides in English. This is traditionally the best option, since only local guides are be able to immerse you in the local culture and history.
You can pay on arrival or online. In addition, if you change your mind, you can always cancel the tour or excursion for free 24 hours before the start. No additional or hidden fees are applied.
Ephesus and Virgin Mary's House Don't want to comment on?