COVID-19 Safety Precautions During Your Visit!
- The number of participants of the tour is limited in order to avoid the accumulation of a large number of people
- Face masks required for travelers in public places as well as required for guides
- All surfaces are regularly treated with antiseptics and guides wash their hands regularly
- Provided contactless payments for tips and add-ons
- Face masks and hand sanitizers provided to travelers
- Regular temperature checks for staff and social distancing applied throughout the entire experience
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Program of The Day
Our tour will start at 9: 30 am with departure to Uchisar Castle. This point is the highest point of the city, from where you will have an impressive view of the city. After that, we go to the Goreme Open-air Museum, which was included in the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1985. Here you will walk through the rocky terrain, historical points and even see frescoes preserved from the 5th century. There are stone churches and chapels here.
During lunch, you will have the opportunity to taste delicious Turkish dishes at a local restaurant. After that, you will go to Avanos. Avanos is considered a center of ceramics and pottery art, and here you will have the opportunity to try yourself in this industry. The clay is specially delivered from the second largest river in Turkey.
Our next stop is the Pashabag Valley; this valley will allow you to understand the city's structure, look it up and down. After Pashabag, we will go to the Devrent Valley, where you can have some fun - take photos of extraordinary beauty and enjoy the area's uniqueness.
The last stop on our trip is Urgupin, which is the symbol of Cappadocia, after which we will take you back to your hotel.
Places to Visit
Below is a complete list of the places we will visit.
- Gorem Open Air Museum
- Village of Chavushin
- Pashabag Valley
What is Included in The Price?
Included in the price of the tour:
- Entrance tickets to museums
- Professional guide
- Free service from / to the hotel
- Availability of air conditioning in the service car
- TURSAB insurance, which covers the costs of services accepted and performed by a travel agency
Quarantine or a disguise? We know that there is something to watch out for. Be sure to read the local regulations to be aware of all the travel requirements before you set off. What can you expect during your visit.
English Speaking Local Guide
Your tours and excursions will be conducted by licensed local guides in English. This is traditionally the best option, since only local guides are be able to immerse you in the local culture and history.
You can pay on arrival or online. In addition, if you change your mind, you can always cancel the tour or excursion for free 24 hours before the start. No additional or hidden fees are applied.
Cappadocia Red Tour Don't want to comment on?