COVID-19 Safety Precautions During Your Visit!
- The number of participants of the tour is limited in order to avoid the accumulation of a large number of people
- Face masks required for travelers in public places as well as required for guides
- All surfaces are regularly treated with antiseptics and guides wash their hands regularly
- Provided contactless payments for tips and add-ons
- Face masks and hand sanitizers provided to travelers
- Regular temperature checks for staff and social distancing applied throughout the entire experience
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Program of The Day
The program of this tour includes the Tomb of the Sultan-it is hidden in the back courtyard of the Hagia Sophia and provides the five sultans' tombstones.
Tomb of the Sultan
Tomb of the Sultan-Such an outstanding building cannot but hide secrets. One of them says that even before the construction of the mosque began, the prophet Mohammed himself appeared to the padishah in a dream and indicated the place of the construction of the future shrine.
Next - Topkapi Palace – this palace used to be the former residence of the ruling family in Istanbul. For 400 years (15th century), the Ottoman Empire rulers lived in it, so the museum presents actual exhibits of the sultans' lives and their families, a strong exhibition of weapons, all sorts of Islamic relics.
Non-working hours! Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays, Sultan's Tomb is closed on Mondays.
Important! The Sultan's Tomb is closed on Mondays, replacing the small Hagia Sophia.
Places to Visit
Below is a complete list of the places we will visit.
- Tomb of the Sultan
- Topkapi Palace
What is Included in The Price?
Included in the price of the tour:
- Entrance tickets to museums
- Professional guide
- Free service from / to the hotel
- Availability of air conditioning in the service car
- TURSAB insurance that covers the costs of services accepted and performed by the travel agency
Quarantine or a disguise? We know that there is something to watch out for. Be sure to read the local regulations to be aware of all the travel requirements before you set off. What can you expect during your visit.
English Speaking Local Guide
Your tours and excursions will be conducted by licensed local guides in English. This is traditionally the best option, since only local guides are be able to immerse you in the local culture and history.
You can pay on arrival or online. In addition, if you change your mind, you can always cancel the tour or excursion for free 24 hours before the start. No additional or hidden fees are applied.
Ottoman Relics Don't want to comment on?